Because sometimes in life you have to decide if you’re getting an escape boat off the Titanic or going down with it while playing everyone else off…
If the recent reports of money trouble prove to be correct, then for the Rick Perry’s Campaign, the ship be sinkin’! It’s been reported that the campaign is becoming a skeletal operation in hopes of surviving to next year’s primaries. Ouch!
And it gets worse…
It’s also being reported that Perry has stopped paying staff with most of them staying on as volunteers. As a staff member it can be tough to leave a campaign. Luckily we’re here to help!
What follows is a short questionnaire that can help volunteers decide if they should stay with the Perry campaign or call it quits.
Answer the following YES / NO questions honestly.
1) Do you not mind getting paid for working a 15-hour work day because the dulcet tones of Rick Perry’s voice is just as good as money ? (YES / NO)
2) Have you ever studied the Battle of Waterloo and told yourself, “Napoleon totally could have won that!” (YES / NO)
3) Do you consider ramen noodles, string cheese, and off-brand cereal to be viable options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner? (YES / NO)
4) Have the words, “who needs a bed anyway, when you got a futon mattress” been uttered by you? (YES / NO)
5) Are you the person that gets way too excited about ½ price pizza Tuesdays? (YES / NO)
6) Did you think the GOP’s “pre-debate” debate was the main attraction a week or two ago? (YES / NO)
7) Can you relate to this string quintet from the movie Titanic? (YES / NO)
8) Do the words “paid-volunteer” confuse and confound you? (YES / NO)
9) Do you often forget what governmental institutions you would cut if you were elected President? (YES / NO)
If you answered YES to five or more of the above questions then congratulations, you’re a perfect fit for the Rick Perry campaign! Oh what did you say Perry campaign staffer?
Well all right, that’s the spirit! Even with the Perry campaign using super PAC money to stay afloat – which is unheard of in campaign financing – you still got your fight. They couldn’t take that away from you!
(Photo Credits: RickPerry.org, YouTube, Google Images)